Title : Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
Author : Chelsea Handler
ISBN-13 : 978-0446552448
Paperback : 256 pages
The Plot :
Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang is the third book by comedienne and late night E! TV show Chelsea Lately host Chelsea Handler. It is a collection of funny stories and essays from her life. Similar to her other books, it is just a collection of funny incidents that occurred in her life. The book includes the following stories:
1) The Feeling – This is a story of how Chelsea got in touch with herself (quite literally).
2) When Life Hands You Lemons, Squeeze Them Into Your Vodka – An account of how Chelsea manages to get a Cabbage Patch Kid, in order to fit in better with her peers.
3) Grey Gardens – Even Chelsea Handler feels the blues.
4) Dudley – This one is how the prank that Chelsea played on her then boyfriend, Ted, came to be.
5) Wedding Chopper – Chelsea and Ted are invited to a wedding with her friends but Ted has other plans.
6) Water Olympics – After consuming some mushrooms with her brother, Chelsea goes on a rescue mission.
7) Black – On – Black Crime – Chelsea and her gang of crazies take vacation in Turks and Caicos.
8) Dear Asshole – Chelsea’s Dad rents out his less than desirable property in Martha’s Vineyards.
9) The Suspect – Email exchanges between Chelsea and her siblings while trying to convince their dad to sell his decrepit house in Martha’s Vineyard.
10) Chunk – Chelsea rescues a dog and names him Chunk.
11) Deep Thoughts By Chelsea Handler – A collection of open ended lies that Chelsea Handler told the people around her.
Over all it is a funny book that you can enjoy only if you keep your brains aside. It is a short read and sometimes you just need a little splash of stupidity in your life. I enjoyed the 4 or so hours it took me to read the book. Although this one was not as good as her first two books I still would recommend it to people looking for a little silliness in their lives. Trademarked with Chelsea Handler’s dry sense of humour and witty comebacks it makes for a truly fun read.
Buy the Book From : http://www.amazon.com/Chelsea-Bang-Handler/dp/B005K5DQMO
Find Out More About the Author : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Handler